Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Homer, Alaska Banners


The 2 days before I came down to Camp Casey I set out paint, brushes and lots of canvas and fabric on the porch of my dear friend, Kari's store on the main street of Homer. Along came 30 friends, a few French tourists, and 4 Viet Nam Vets that live in our town. They created these awesome banners to send along with me to let Cindy, the Military Families Speak Out Group and the Gold Star Families for Peace know that we are behind them. Homer folks are really beautiful people. I love you all.

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger peacenik said...

Thank you so much Kim. Beautiful photos throughout (;

perhaps.... could you take close ups of each sign so we can see the message?

peace now

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger alaskagyrl said...

Sure, I;ll try

Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home