Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Medic Tent


The tent that is being used for the Medic Tent is one I borrowed from my friends, Tom and Devony from Homer, Alaska. Before I left I heard that there was a need for big shade tents...Thanks Devo and Tom. This tent has seen alot of heat exhaustion victims the last 3-4 days. It almost had me yesterday when I was chopping and hammering. I felt like i was going to pass out. I'm spending today in an air conditioned room to chill out and re-group for the big weekend coming up. Randi Rhodes of Air America and maybe Jackson Browne will be here as peace activists to help us spread the word.

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger harleyfxe11 said...

Thanks also to Dr. Jeff from the great state of Calif.Thanks Doc,your friend with a toothache.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home