Monday, August 29, 2005

Update-Monday am

Thank god for wireless out here in the middle of nowhere but it is VERY slow and frustrating in camp. Right now i am in a hotel room about 10 miles from Camp Casey showering and sitting in the air conditioning to re-group before my 2 day odyssey (with plane changes etc )back to Alaska....and of course blogging to all of you with speedy wireless.

I can't express to you how much your comments and support for all of us out here in the trenches means to us. We feel the love flowing all over Camp Casey. I'm so happy to have learned about this blogging tool from a friend here at camp about 9 days ago. What an amazing thing. Screw the main stream media...who needs them. The oftentimes arrogance of the ms media is sickening here at the camp...their profiling of types to interview is transparent and repugnant despite our urging them to interview and represent the truly diverse and fascinating cross-section of folks here at Camp Casey. Meanwhile I huddle in my humble corner of the Camp Casey Universe and blog away to all of you about the truth and magic happening here...you who will really make the difference.

TAKE IT TO THE STREETS!!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!! TROOPS HOME....BUSH PRISON

i love you all.......Alaska Gyrl

5 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Timothy said...

Thanks again for this great public service you have rendered with your blog.

I have been going all over the internet in the last week trying to keep up on what was going on down there in Crawford, since the MSM barely mentioned it here in Tampa.

I was frustrated by the lack of coverage even on the internet and found my self coming back to your great blog time and time again.

Proof again that the Bloggers go where the MSM fears to tread!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Rena said...

AlaskaGyrl
This is Rena, I work in the Peace House office. We got an email with all the photos from your blog attached. Did you send them? I'd like to see if we can get permission to use them. Please contact me.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Gretchen said...

I completely agree with these posts. You're doing a wonderful service for all of us who can't get there.

Keep posting!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Seena said...

Alaska Gyrl- ThankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!! For all the pictures and sentiments.... I'm passing it on.... Love and peace- Seena

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger alaskaRaven said...

besides Kims AWSOME BLOGGING one can go to
www.truthout.org

for great daily updates and coverage of Crawford / camp Casey.

Thank you again Kim for all you do!

As news of Katrina floods the mainstream media I wonder....why must gerogEWbush ask for donations to help the victims in New ORLEANS.....could it be that he is wondering how he can make some money on this natural disaster too? Why is it that he can spend my tax money in Iraq and not in New Orleans?? This country has got to wake up and soon...... Your pressence in Crawford means so much to me Kim...... keep the heat on his tail --- WAR IS NOT THE TIME FOR A VACATION georgEWbush

Go Cindy go and EVERYONE go to DC on Sept 24th!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home